We’re looking for a new person to join our team. Rock House is a showcase scheme, blending living, working and community space.
The building fosters creative enterprise, generates jobs and self-employment, and is continually contributing to the changing image and reality of Hastings as a place to visit, live and work.
Community self-management of the building is encouraged and we are looking for a Tenant Facilitator to facilitate tenants’ contributions to the building and to the local area, to capture and promote the Rock House impact, and to work with tenants and others to improve the common areas and shared facilities.
Experience, Skills and Aptitudes
- highly organised and reliable
- able to cope with pressure, balancing flexibility with effectiveness
- at least 2 years relevant experience
- resilient, personable, friendly but firm, with strong communication skills
- capable and keen to assist others to achieve shared goals
- passion for the ethos and culture of Rock House
Find out more
Click here to download the full Job Description.
Hours and salary
The role is 3 days per week, £19,000 pro rata.
How to apply
Send your CV and a personal statement outlining how your skills and experience fit the job description and person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org with Recruitment in the subject line.
Deadline for submission: 22nd July 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be available to attend an assessment workshop day on Friday 27th July 2018. If you are unable to attend, unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application.